- Nadiminty N, Tummala R, Liu C, et al. (2013) NF-êB2/p52 induces resistance to enzalutamide in prostate cancer: role of androgen receptor and its variants. Mol Cancer Ther 12: 1629–37 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Antonarakis ES, Lu C, Wang H, et al. (2014) AR-V7 and resistance to enzalutamide and abiraterone in prostate cancer. N Engl J Med 371: 1028–38 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Antonarakis ES, Lu C, Luber B, et al. (2015) Androgen receptor splice variant 7 and efficacy of taxane chemotherapy in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer. JAMA Oncol 1: 582–91 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Finn RS, Dering J, Conklin D, et al. (2009) PD 0332991, a selective cyclin D kinase 4/6 inhibitor, preferentially inhibits proliferation of luminal estrogen receptor-positive human breast cancer cell lines in vitro. Breast Cancer Res 11: R77 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- DeMichele A, Clark AS, Tan KS, et al. (2015) CDK 4/6 inhibitor palbociclib (PD0332991) in Rb+ advanced breast cancer: phase II activity, safety, and predictive biomarker assessment. Clin Cancer Res 21: 995–1001 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Volume 18, Number 1, Janvier 2016Thrombose et cancer
|Page(s)||76 - 80|
|Section||Revue de Presse de L’Aerio / Aerio Press Review|
|Published online||30 January 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.