- Mathoulin-Pélissier S, Chevreau C, Bellera C, et al. (2014) Adherence to consensus-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines in adult soft-tissue sarcoma patients: a French prospective population-based study. Ann Oncol 25: 225–31 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Rossi CR, Vecchiato A, Mastrangelo G, et al. (2013) Adherence to treatment guidelines for primary sarcomas affects patient survival: a side study of the European CONnective TIssue CAncer NETwork (CONTICANET). Ann Oncol 24: 1685–91 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Perrier L, Kembou Nzale S, Rascle P, et al. (2014) Economic impact of centralized histological reviews in patients with sarcoma, GIST, and desmoid tumors. 17th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR). Poster presentation (Value in Health, vol 17, number 7, page A624). RAI, Amsterdam, The Netherlands [Google Scholar]
- Ducimetiere F, Le Cesne A, Bui-Nguyen B, et al. (2013) NETSARC: a clinical reference sarcoma centers network of the French Sarcoma Group. Connective Tissue Oncology Society (CTOS) Annual meeting, New York [Google Scholar]
- Woll PJ, Reichardt P, Le Cesne A, et al. (2012) Adjuvant chemotherapy with doxorubicin, ifosfamide, and lenograstim for resected soft-tissue sarcoma (EORTC 62931): a multicentre randomised controlled trial. Lancet Oncol 13: 1045–54 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- van der Graaf WT, Blay JY, Chawla SP, et al. (2012) Pazopanib for metastatic soft-tissue sarcoma (PALETTE): a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase 3 trial. Lancet 379: 1879–86 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Schöffski P, Chawla S, Maki RG, et al. (2016) Eribulin versus dacarbazine in previously treated patients with advanced liposarcoma or leiomyosarcoma: a randomised, open-label, multicentre, phase 3 trial. Lancet 387: 1629–37 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Volume 18, Number 4, Avril 2016évolutions dans la prise en charge des sarcomes
|Page(s)||199 - 200|
|Section||Éditorial / Editorial|
|Published online||23 April 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.